The Resource 10th anniversary, James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- 10th anniversary, James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Statement of responsibility
- James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
- Carrier category
- Carrier category code
- Carrier MARC source
- Content category
- Content type code
- Content type MARC source
- Detective Lindsay Boxers long awaited wedding celebration becomes a distant memory when she is called to investigate a horrendous crime: a badly injured teenage girl is left for dead, and her newborn baby is nowhere to be found. Lindsay discovers that not only is there no trace of the criminals, but that the victim may be keeping secrets as well. At the same time, Assistant District Attorney Yuki Castellano is prosecuting the biggest case of her life, a woman who has been accused of murdering her husband in front of her two young children. Yukis career rests on a guilty verdict, so when Lindsay finds evidence that could save the defendant, she is forced to choose. Should she trust her best friend or follow her instinct? Lindsays every move is watched by her new boss, Lieutenant Jackson Brady, and when the pressure to find the baby begins interfering with her new marriage to Joe, she wonders if she will ever be able to start a family
- Control code
- 24 cm.
- First edition
- 395 pages
- Media category
- Media MARC source
- Media type code
- Kotui multi-version record.
- System control number
- (Sirsi) WG230833
ContextContext of 10th anniversary, James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance 10th anniversary, James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.grey.kotui.org.nz/resource/k4aHWnRIVXw/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.grey.kotui.org.nz/resource/k4aHWnRIVXw/">10th anniversary, James Patterson and Maxine Paetro</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.grey.kotui.org.nz/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.grey.kotui.org.nz/">Grey District Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Grey District Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...